Business Development Manager (Cosmetics & Non-drugs)
Age Limit: 30 – 40 years
- B.Sc degree from a reputable institution.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a structured reputable cosmetics company of which at least 2 years should be in sales.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Summary of role
- To be responsible for customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- To be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- To maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- To lead and manage the relationship with customer(s) to ensure sales growth and awareness of product offerings
- To build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
If Interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org